Outcome CEO Jim Courtland discusses Outcome-based financing at Campus Logic Shift Summit
March 30, 2022
By Ali Fredman
CEO Jim Courtland and Tim Lehmann, VP of Student Financial Services at Southern New Hampshire University, discussed Outcomes-based financing at the CampusLogic Shift Summit.
Yesterday’s discussion was one in a series in The Big Ideas Shaping The Future Of Higher Education session.
These TED-talk style presentations discussed what the future holds for those committed to shifting their focus to Student Financial Success. Jim and Tim’s presentation, “Students first: The new higher education landscape” focused on how the new higher education landscape is changing dramatically. They spoke about how we can no longer only focus on the 13% of the population with easy access to higher education. The schools of tomorrow need to challenge their thinking and be a viable option for the remaining 87% of the population. We must learn how to put students first and how to advocate for changes to regulations that will help increase opportunity for the students of tomorrow.